The Florida Green Building Coalition advocates the use of products and processes that protect human health and natural resources as Florida grows and redevelops. We are architects and engineers, builders and developers, landscapers and business owners, and we are environmentalists and homeowners. We know that it is as important to protect the quality of life, as it is to ensure economic opportunity.
Florida Green Building Magazine
Florida Green Building magazine provides the resources for You to make a difference.
- Statewide coverage of industry and environmental news
- Regulatory changes, funding sources and certification programs
- In-depth features showcasing innovative projects and people
- Product and service reviews
- In-the-field tech tips to reduce costs and improve efficiency
- Business strategies to help you successfully maneuver every business cycle
- Personal advice on ‘Living Green’
Published quarterly in January, April, July, and October. Don’t miss an issue! Annual subscriptions are available for $20
Green Trends Newsletter
FGBC’s electronic newsletter, Green Trends, provides your company a cost-effective marketing strategy for reaching the active green building specialists in the Florida market. Designed to position FGBC as an expert in sustainability information, in a format that gets the attention of busy professionals, Green Trends provides the perfect venue for you to engage prospects.
Florida Green Building magazine is free to FGBC members. If you would like to become a member and receive other benefits, please download the membership application and submit with your payment.